Friday, January 4, 2013

SELF INTRODUCTION



Hello. I'm Yoo Dahyun of class 20.I'm gald to come to GLPS. It's my second time coming GLPS, and I'm enjoying it a lot. I have one older sister and one younger brother. My sister is Yoo Dalin who is also in GLPS 19 and in the same class with me. My younger brother is only 11 years old. I like watching movies, reading, and listening to music. My favortie singer (or group) is BIGBANG. I have been to their concert, ALIVE TOUR, too. It was held in Seoul Olympic Gymnastic Stadium. I want to go to their concert again someday.

4 comments:

  1. Both YOOs like Big Bang!
    I admit it. Their performances are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go concert too!
    I envy you..glad to meet you~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dahyun,

    It is good to hear about the things you enjoy. The pictures you used are not showing up, can you check them again and try to re-post it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Good to know the things you like! Just check the pictures, since it is not showing up. I look forward to reading your future posts~

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    ReplyDelete