Friday, January 11, 2013

AN ODE TO GLPS

Dear GLPS,

Hi GLPS 19, I've met you already in GLPS 17.
This this my second time, and it wasn't that hard to adapt.
My parents have expectations.
My scores should be great.
I also want that.

I sometimes don't like you.
You're sometimes so strict.
Teachers give us so many yellow cards.
Maybe sometimes they give us red cards.

I sometimes feel that here is a prison,
when I got an EOP violation,
and when they take my phone away.
I hate them, but I like you.
I like PAs, TAs, and all my friends.

GLPS, I like you so much.
However, you don't have to be so strict.
You always give me good memories and friends.
I don't want this to end.

Love, Dahyun

4 comments:

  1. Hi Dahyun,


    I'm glad you really like GLPS. The rules are just to help you improve your English skills. If you try writing an ode again try using more descriptive language using your 5 senses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    It is great that you enjoy being here in GLPS. Just try to use more descriptive language in your ode to make it poetic. Keep working hard~

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your ode is pretty much well written. I enjoyed your ode. Your writing skills are as good as your appearace. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ode can be lyrics of Taylor Swift's 'We are never ever getting back together' Also I felt sympathy with you.

    ReplyDelete